Saturday, May 30, 2015

It's Time for you to ride in God's Express Lane!


It's Time for you to ride in God's Express Lane!
 

While I was riding to my destination I decided to ride in the Express Lane. I very rarely take the Express Lane due to the amount of money it cost for one person. I also usually don’t have my children with me on my way to important events so I wouldn’t be able to pay the cheaper price. While riding in the Express Lane God spoke to me. The message he gave was that “ It’s time to ride in my Express Lane.”
 
Before it’s time for you to exit on the Express Lane there are signs that state what Express Lane is coming up and how much it cost. So God is telling you your Express Lane is coming up and he’s telling you what his cost is. God said that I must pay the price to ride in his Express Lane. The Express Lane isn’t for just anybody it's for those who want to pay for a shortcut to their destination. The price that God wants you to pay  to ride in his Express Lane is to be Faithful and Obedient. While riding in the express lane I was unfamiliar with the route. I was unfamiliar with the exit signs. I was unfamiliar with the new rules.

 
While riding in the Express Lane there are still rules you must follow the first one is you have to pay the price. You may have entered the express lane with some extra people these people allowed you to  pay a cheaper price. At some point God is going to say those people have served their purpose drop them off at the nearest exit. Then I want you to pay a higher price to ride in my Express Lane. I want you to ride by yourself Luke 12:48 says that  "To whom much is given much is required. " There are something's that only you can do for God. Something's you have to accomplish by yourself or with fewer people for God to get the Glory.

The second rule is you have to go the speed limit and third rule is stay in your lane. So while riding in the Express Lane I was traveling at 60 mph and the speed limit was 75mph. Other cars were passing me at a fast pace and I noticed that I was going slow. I saw that the sign said 75mph God said go the speed that the sign tells you. God said go the speed that I SAID go. Why are you in the Express Lane going 60 mph ? Why are you in the Lane I made for you get to your destination faster going slower than you were on the normal freeway. I said ok God. I will go the speed you want me to go. Then God told me to read the signs in other words to be obedient  to his voice and his word. I was taking a route that I was unfamiliar with and I had to put complete trust in him.

 
  God also showed me that people were becoming inpatient in the other lanes and merging onto the Express Lane.  I want you to know that there are some people that you will run into on the Express Lane who decided that they don’t want to pay the price they just want a quick way to success. They listened to God just enough to make a exit then got in his Express Lane and went  80 mph or 90 mph or even 100 mph. No one told them to go that fast they have lost sight of the rules.
They are traveling at a dangerous speed that can harm not only their self but others. They will take advantage of others and do just about anything to get higher. They may be Christian they may not be. Either way watch for the people who don’t belong in the Express Lane. You will notice that they don’t have a sticker on their car. In other words they are not righteous men and women of God. You will notice that they are constantly switching lanes and swerving everywhere. It’s this simple they are not suppose to be there so don’t become distracted by them. Know that police patrol the Express Way and they are not above the law. No one is above God's law and at some point he will pull them over. Until then keep your eyes on the signs listen to Gods voice and look for your exit. 


God has a Express Lane for you. He telling you to the exit is coming up.. he’s telling the price you must pay. What are you going to do when it’s time to make your exit?On the Express Way there are signs telling you when it’s time to exit the Express Lane. I had to follow those directions otherwise I would end up taking the wrong exit and the last thing I needed was a detour.

God wants us to follow the signs on the Express Way. He wants us to follow his voice in Jeremiah 29:11 he says “For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a Future." He told me "you see your exit so stay in the far lane until it’s time". At one point I was riding in the lane closest to the nearest exit. Then God said get over a few lanes you have a while before you exit... enjoy the ride let your hair down.
Follow the signs . Follow my voice. Trust me. Proverbs 3:5-6 says to“ Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not unto your understanding in always acknowledge him and he will direct your paths." While riding in the Express Lane I looked over to my right and saw traffic was backed up. I saw cars barely moving and I looked in front of me and I saw no traffic and I was traveling at 75 mph. Nothing was slowing me down. Nothing was stopping me. God had created a shortcut for me! A shortcut for me to bypass everyone else and to reach my destination via the his Express Lane.

 
 
At some point  God is going to say it’s time for you to enter onto the Express Way.  My question to you is When God tells you to take the Express Lane are you willing to pay his price? I want you to know that I'm going to take his Express Lane and I'm going to be Faithful and Obedient.
 

Be Blessed in all that you do,

Terica Lee

K.M. Speaks Inspirational Blogger
 

BE INSPIRED. BE MOTIVATED. BE ENCOURAGED! If you would like to become a inspirational blogger please email www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com  Subject: Inspirational Blogger
Don't forget to check out www.knowmoreclothing.com  for your faith based t-shirts! If you need volunteer hours we are in need of a editor! please email www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com Subject: Blog Editor

Thank you for supporting KNOW MORE SPEAKS! BE BLESSED!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment