Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Isadebaldo Herrera:Lifestyle & Commercial Model




Isadebaldo Herrera

Born and raised in Mexico moved to the U.S.A. when he was twelve years old. He was a shy kid growing up but always had a passion for art. Isdebaldo A.K.A. Baldo  for short loves abstract art and paintings. When he was in school he received scholarships for his art work but decided to pursue an IT degree instead. Baldo graduated college with Associates Degree in Information Technology and he is currently working as an IT Analyst. 

 His jobs have always been stressful so he decided to start socializing as a way to relieve stress. Shortly after hitting the social scene people began to feature him in photo shoots and fashion shows. He has always had a passion for art and fashion by becoming a model was a natural fit. In his free time he models for numerous designers and photographers. His goal is to book shoots for campaigns and commercials; by going this route he plans to inspire others.

Baldo has also been featured in music videos, short films, commercials and websites. Baldo loves to stand out as a model not only by the style of clothing he wears but by his personality. He believes that he sets his self apart from other models because he is the guy anyone can relate to.He classifies himself as a lifestyle and commercial model.  To learn more about Baldo check out the interview below!



1. What inspired you to become a model?
I have always had a passion for art and fashion. My dream has always been to express my self through some form of art. I find modeling a way to express myself by becoming a different person.
2. How long have you been modeling?
I have been in the fashion industry for about three years but I’ve been modeling for about two years.
3. What advice would you give to new models?
If you think you have a passion go for it! Invest in yourself and learn as much as possible.  The fashion world is a hard industry to work in but anything is possible.
4. Name five of your favorite designers to work with?
My favorite designers that I one day hope to work with are Balmain Paris, Moschino, Givenchy,  Alexander Wang and Tom Ford . These are some of my favorite designers I always try to find looks inspired by them because the designs will help me to stand out.

 

5.  Do you like to model for print or runway?
I like to model for print versus runway. Since I model in my free time it’s easier for me to  show up to a studio shoot and be done. I get photos from the shoot that I can later add to my portfolio and this allows me to promote myself. Runway to me is just the feeling of attention and a lot of invested time … runway hardly benefits me.
6.  Would you like to clear up any misconceptions or rumors about the fashion industry?
This is an industry like any other and modeling  is not about who the most beautiful person  is.. modeling is about who is most responsible and professional. This is our passion. This is a job and a profession like any other job we expect to get paid. Some people believe that all models work for free that’s not the case.
7. If you could change one thing about the fashion industry what would it be and why?
There are a lot of things that I would change but personally I would change the image that models only work in a high fashion industry. I would personally promote a model  who does lifestyles shoots because people can identify with everyday life. I would change the fact that people in the fashion industry only promote their High Fashion Models and most people cannot identify with them.
 
8. Where do you see yourself in two years?
I see myself in a different country doing the same style modeling that I do now which is  commercial and lifestyle . I want to be on another level to the point that’s it’s a full time job. In the future I may even become a travel/ fashion blogger!
9. Please provide us with your social media/ contact information.
Instagram: isdbald0
Facebook/ isdebaldo.herrera
Lookbook/ isdbald0
Modelmayhem/ isdbald0
Modelrevolt/ isdbald0

 
Thank You Baldo for allowing K.M. Speaks to interview you!
Be Blessed in all that you do,
Terica Lee





 BE INSPIRED. BE MOTIVATED. BE ENCOURAGED! If you have or know of someone with  a Business or Non-Profit Organizations please e-mail www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com to have your story featured on Know More Speaks. Subject: Know More Speaks. The purpose of this blog is to inspire, motivate and encourage others in our community We also love to shed light on Business Owners and Non-Profit Organizations. Thank you for supporting KNOW MORE SPEAKS!  #CreatingConnections. Don't forget to shop at www.knowmoreclothing.com for your Faith inspired t-shirts! 



 NOTE: We are currently seeking someone to edit our blogs this is a unpaid job however volunteer hours are given. For more information please email www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com with the  Subject: Blog Editor.









No comments:

Post a Comment