Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Anel Anaya: Special Effects M.U.A.






Anel Anaya Lecona

Is a professional loving Make-up artist of special effects makeup and transformations. If she had the opportunity to be reborn again she would ask God to have her come back as  Make-up Artist. Her mother always told her that she was very creative and one day she would be recognized for her talents. 

Needless to say her mother was right because she is one talented individual with a very bright future ahead of her. This is just the beginning of recognition for Anel’s career with many more feature stories to come.



Anel Is also the owner of her own makeup studio which will open this April. Some of the services offered are Bridal make-up appointments, Special effects make-up and Quinceanera make-up appointments. Not only will she offer individual appointments she will also offer group training classes as well as individual and group make-up tutorials.  

Anel Anaya Lecona is a wife, mother and amazing businesswoman. Not only is Anel a professional make-up artist she is also a professional caterer. Anel can cook just about any traditional Mexican meal from scratch. Although Anel is an amazing cook her true passion is doing professional makeup.   



Anel’s journey to becoming a professional M.U.A started in California when she graduated from the Ruby Makeup Academy. She was able to attend this amazing academy because of a scholarship that she won. Anel is always thankful and considers all opportunities to showcase her work a blessing. She can transform anyone from Glamorous Beauty to a Gruesome Beast. 

Anel mentioned that too much beauty can become boring so she loves the chance to create something horrific and gruesome. Most of her Gruesome creations are showcased in church plays or movies. A few examples would be a scary devil for a local play or a bloody vampire for a movie.  All of Anel's work has a message or a deep meaning behind each creation.


To learn more about Anel Anaya Lecona check out the interview below!


What Inspired you to do Special Effects Makeup?

What inspired me to do special effects makeup is a long story but I'll give you the short version. Whenever someone would pass away either on my side of the family or someone else's I was always curious to see what they looked liked. I was never afraid of the dead bodies and I honestly wanted to bring them back to life through make-up.

 I wanted them to look amazing not your typical funeral make-up but my special touch. This was my first encounter with skin tones and learning to cover discoloration. I also loved as a child transforming my dolls from their factory make-up  into glamorous beauties using my special techniques


What is your favorite occasion to do make-up?

 I really don't have a favorite occasion to do make-up. I just love to do special effects make-up. My favorite holiday would be Halloween I love working on my scary creations. In my world there is not limits on my creations I can go wild and crazy or just create something soft/ natural




What is the inspiration behind your special effects/ fantasy makeup?

 I get inspired depending how I feel. Or by watching face off magazines even watching fantasy movies.

Who is your favorite celebrity and why?

My favorite celebrity is Johnny Depp. He can transform himself into anything not to mention he's a very talented actor. I would love to work with him one day transforming him into different characters is something I can see my self doing. I like the fact that he is very creative and he doesn't limits himself when it comes to taking on characters. In my world that means as a M.U.A. I wouldn't have any limits working with him.



Is there anything you would like for us to know about you?
 My clients can count on the horrifying transformation that they hired me for. I also do fantasy make-up for fashion shows , video shoots and themed parties.

What is your social media/ contact information?
Facebook Anel Anaya Lecona

IG  Anel Anaya makeup



















Thank You for Supporting K.M. Speaks!
Be Blessed in all that you do!
Terica
K.M. Speaks Blogger


 BE INSPIRED. BE MOTIVATED. BE ENCOURAGED! If you have or know of someone with  a Business or Non-Profit Organizations please e-mail knowmoreclothing@gmail.com to have your story featured on Know More Speaks. Subject: Know More Speaks. The purpose of this blog is to inspire, motivate and encourage others in our community We also love to shed light on Business Owners,Non-Profit Organizations and Talented Individuals. Thank you for supporting KNOW MORE SPEAKS!  #CreatingConnections. 
 



 NOTE: We are currently seeking someone to edit our blogs this is a unpaid job however volunteer hours are given. For more information please email knowmoreclothing@gmail.com with the  Subject: Blog Editor. 
Don't forget to shop www.knowmoreclothing.com for your Faith based t-shirts! 



No comments:

Post a Comment