Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Flawless Honey Couture: By Jameelah Deen

New Designer Alert!

 





Designer:  Jameelah Deen

 Jameelah Deen lives in Dallas Texas and she attended Wade College for fashion merchandising. She wears many hats in her community she is first a mother but also a sister and a friend. Not only is she a designer she is also a stylist, entrepreneur as well as a survivor of Domestic Violence. Jameelah is a proud member of the Junior League of Dallas and Power Forward Woman.

Flawless Honey Couture by J. Deen is a young woman's visionary she believes that women aren't just made but create in the universe. Her collection is proof that there is a beautiful bold fearless goddesses in every woman. This collection will give woman of all ages the ability to walk into a room and exude confidence without speaking. Jameelah's focus is to simply inspire others by her elegant and glamorous style.

Her inspiration comes from beauty, art, music and nature.  In order to create her stunning collection she studies designers such as Roberto Cavalli, Ese Azenabor and Versace. Words can only describe the collection however this collection will truly leave you speechless. Flawless Honey is designed and manufactured in Dallas Texas. Jameelah takes pride in exceptionally well-made garments and strives to push the envelope on innovation and creative luxury designs.

Check out the interview below to learn more about Flawless Honey!





1. How did you come up with the name Flawless Honey?

Whenever I would see a Glamorous person I would often say " You're Flawless Honey!"  As time passed others in my circle began to use the saying as well.  It became almost like a noun to describe any person, place or thing that was Glamorous. When I decided to start my clothing line I knew that I could only pick a name that not only described my vision but had a hint of my personality.  After Beyoncé  came out the song " Flawless" that was the icing the cake. The song represented a woman being confident in who she was. So I took the saying " Your Flawless Honey" + the inspiration behind the song " Flawless" by Beyoncé and birthed the  name " Flawless Honey Couture."

2.  What makes  Flawless Honey different from other clothing lines?

It's different because its one of the kind you won't see my designs anywhere else. My pieces are  limited edition as well as custom made to order. With " The Honey Collection"  the designs are made using the best luxurious digital fabrics found from across the world.

3. Name three Designers who inspire you?
If I had to choose three it would definitely be Roberto Cavilla, Versace and Ese Azenabor.


 
 


4. Describe your line Flawless Honey in four words.
Four words that I would use to describe my line would be Exceptional, Lifestyle, Bold  and Exclusive.

5. When will Flawless Honey be available for purchase? How can we purchase pieces from the collection?
My pieces will actually be available for purchase around mid May. Flawless Honey can be purchased online as well as in local boutiques. The actual date of the launch and the location of boutiques will be announced soon.

6. Will Flawless Honey be featured in any stores or open a store of it’s own?
 
Yes, my collection will be featured in mid level luxury boutiques and we are working towards opening a  Flawless Honey boutique in the near future.


7. Do you have any up and coming events?
We look forward to launching the Grand Opening of our online boutique in mid May.






8. Tell us anything you would like us to know about Flawless Honey.

The Flawless Honey Collection will be more than a clothing line.  The future of Flawless Honey will include a children's line, a cosmetic line as well as a shoe line.  At the age of six I began designing clothes for my dolls. In the near future I plan on designing a line for dolls inspired by Flawless Honey.  I will also start a non- profit organization to give back to the community. That idea started when a homeless man gave me a skirt and refused to take my money.
9. Can you provide us with Flawless Honey’s social media information?
FaceBook- Flawless Honey Boutique
Instagram – FlawlessHoneyIam
Twitter- jameelahdeen

 




www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com to have your story featured on Know More Speaks. Subject: Know More Speaks. The purpose of this blog is to inspire, motivate and encourage others in our community We also love to shed light on Business Owners and Non-Profit Organizations.Thank you for supporting KNOW MORE SPEAKS!  #CreatingConnections. Don't forget to shop at www.knowmoreclothing.com for your Faith inspired t-shirts!

 

 

 
 NOTE:We are currently seeking someone to edit our blogs this is a unpaid job however volunteer hours are given. For more information please email www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com with the  Subject: Blog Editor.

 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. This was a great interview, I love this name! I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete