Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Know More Clothing is now Sponsoring: Exalt a Christian Rap Artist!




Exalt
Is a Christian rap artist with no limits! His mission is to reach the world one person at a time; through his music to promote the love of Jesus Christ. He motivates those who have given up and he praises those who have soared. His birth name is Andre Thompson, born in San Bernardino California.  He was raised by a single mom who encouraged him to follow his dreams. Andre developed a love for rap music early on in life. 

 Through numerous attempts to be successful, God finally showed Andre that it is only with him that he could reach nations.  He then began writing Christian rap music in 2010 and hooked up with the hottest Christian producer Orlando.  Then he started getting numerous videos produced and uploaded to YouTube. In just 3 days his latest single “We Gone Ride Tonight” was viewed over 2000 times.  This track promotes his love for riding motorcycles, his love for his community and his love for Christ. To learn more about Exalt check out his interview below!

1.   What inspired you to choose the name Exalt?
God has brought me out of a lot of situations that should have killed me. Since God showed me his love, I vowed to forever “ Exalt” or praise him in all that I do. My wife Rebecca said well use the name “Exalt "so credit goes to her for helping me to discover my artist name.

2.When did you began your career as a Christian rapper?
I began Christian rap in 2010.

3.  What songs of yours are you most proud of?
I am most proud of my song “We Gone Ride Tonight” and my newest song  “This Love Letter”.

4.Who is your music influenced by?
Some of my musical influences are Lecrae, Gospel Gangsters, Eminem, and Dr. Dre. Even though I was raised most of my life in Texas I still have a love for West Coast music.  I like the way my lyrics sound on top of funk West Coast beats with the riffs of the bass guitar driving my song as my lyrics are delivered.  I would compare my style to Dr. Dre, but as a Christian artist.

5. In 3 words describe yourself?
Dedicated, Integrity,  Christian Man.

6. What is your favorite scripture?
JOHN 3:16

7. What was the most important day of your life?
The most important day of my life would be my wedding and the birth of my kids/ grandkids. Another important day of my life would be the day I was saved by God’s Grace.

8. Why did you accept the sponsorship from K+?
I accepted Know More’s sponsorship because the brand represents Christ .The owner Terica has hard work ethics and extremely nice Christian phrases on her clothing.

9. What events/shows do you have coming up?
On May 9th I will be sponsoring the Christian Motorcycle Association 2015 Run for the Son Benefit Concert Jam! The event will be located in Tyler, Texas from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. you can purchase your tickets for $12.00 at oilpalace.com or Oil Palace Box Office 903-566-2122. 
10. Tell us about  your Single “ We Gone Ride Tonight”?
My newest single " We Gone Ride Tonight" was released on February 4th, 2015 on CD Baby and is due any day now to be released on ITunes as well as Amazon.  Right now I am reaching 2000 plus fans and soon to be 2 million plus and more, my God doesn’t think small.











BE INSPIRED. BE MOTIVATED. BE ENCOURAGED! If you would like for Know More Clothing to become your Sponsor please email us at  www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com Subject: Sponsor
Don't forget to check out www.knowmoreclothing.com for your faith based t-shirts! If you need volunteer hours we are in need of someone to edit our blogs! please email www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com!

Thank you for supporting KNOW MORE SPEAKS! BE BLESSED IN ALL THAT YOU DO!


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment