Tuesday, March 17, 2015

K+ Sponsor ( FerNorm Faces)

 

 
 
 Joanna, a Bahamian native from the Bahamas came to Dallas less than a year ago.  The move to Dallas helped her to realize where she  needed and wanted to be.  She has always been inspired to become a Makeup Artist so with the help of God she was able to make the perfect move of being trained as an MUA by Glamour RX and that's how Fernorm Faces came about.  This is her passion and her aim is to you make you a Fer.norm.e.nal beauty. Check out her interview questions below for Spring Beauty Tips!
 
What are some hot lip stick colors for the spring?
Winter is gone, time to put away the dark colors and go more towards the bolder colors. Spring is by far the most exciting season for me. When I think of spring, I think of all things bright and beautiful. I could imagine me now in my bright yellow spring dress with a pop of pink lips..👄👄💄 (just my style) but I would definitely suggest that you go about 2 shades lighter  to get the bolder lips or wear a bold color that works for you and your skin tone.  If you want the focus to on those lips, I say do natural shadow on the eyes and pop the lips.
 
What are some tips that you can give that will allow foundation to last on humid days?
Great question. Now that the climate is going to get more humid, if your a person that loves to wear foundation like I do, I would recommend that you use a lighter foundation. Not saying that you will have to buy another foundation. To sheer your foundation, you can just add your daily moisturizer. REALLY, yes😱. Make sure before putting on foundation that you set your face with primer, then foundation and set the foundation with a powder.

 What are some specials that you are running right now?
The specials that I constantly run month to month is for any model. Just mention that you are a model with providing the link to your model page and you will be qualified.
I also have discounts for my know more clothing customers. So if your reading this post, congratulation, you are qualified to receive a 15% discount. On any of my social media sites you can send me a message and mention the offer code: (Know More Clothing)

 Do you have any events coming up?
I'm so excited about the opportunities presenting itself to me and I'm proud to announce that I'm going to be apart of Miami in Dallas spring fashion show, Men's fashion week Dallas and the Dallas international fashion week later on this month.
 
 Please provide us with your social media information?
Instagram: @fernormfaces
Twitter: @ fernormfaces



BE INSPIRED. BE MOTIVATED. BE ENCOURAGED! If you would like to be a sponsor please email us at  www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com Subject: Sponsor
Don't forget to check out www.knowmoreclothing.com for your faith based t-shirts! If you need volunteer hours we are in need of someone to edit our blogs! please email www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com!

Thank you for supporting KNOW MORE SPEAKS! BE BLESSED IN ALL THAT YOU DO!


 

1 comment: