Wednesday, February 11, 2015

God's Favor On Me!


Almost five years ago(March 23, 2010 to be exact)  a group of us from the Little Rock community was traveling to Jacksonville, FL for a United Methodist Conference. When all of a sudden our bus went speeding down a trail in the middle of a corn field. The bus driver had fallen alseep at the wheel and the decision he faced was to flip the bus into the river or into a electric field. He ended up flipping the bus on the edge of a cliff which was a 30+ foot drop into a river.

 I was pinned down to the window and couldn't scream for help. I felt myself taking my last few breaths until someone said,"Holly is ok. I'm looking at her. But she needs for you guys to get off of her. She cant breath" . When the ladies got off me I fell through the window.. hanging on for my life! Thank God for the men that were on the bus that stepped in to help me. I also thank God there were no fatalities and his favor was on us that day.

  I was soooo heartbroken because my face was swollen and looked a mess. I didn't want to come out my room let alone have any company. I felt like the old saying,"God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers" was designed with me in mind. I then realized how good God was and realized those scars were only temporarily, and that I was still beautiful. All I can say is WONT GOD DO IT  !!




click on the video below


Holly Rockingham's
Testimony


BE INSPIRED. BE MOTIVATED. BE ENCOURAGED! If you have a testimony that you would like to share please email your story to www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com Subject: My Testimony
Don't forget to check out www.knowmoreclothing.com for your faith based t-shirts! If you need volunteer hours we are in need of someone to edit our blogs! please email www.knowmoreclothing@gmail.com!

Thank you for supporting KNOW MORE SPEAKS! BE BLESSED IN ALL THAT YOU DO!


No comments:

Post a Comment